Exams Done

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Just finished my university exams for the year, and thus ends 2nd year Engineering! Now to relax!

Want to wish all the younger members of the forum (and the more senior learners too) good luck with GCSE/A-levels/uni-exams and whatever else they're facing :)

ATB
Dan

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Well done mate! Ive just passed my GCSEs :).
Ah the first step of many! Have you decided what your next step is going to be?
Congratulations, hope you have some good plans for the summer :).
Like every year, I was planning to go to the moot but it doesn't look likely :-/ was also hoping some nice engineering company would pick me up as an intern but no luck there so far either!
My parents are moving house to other end of the country which really makes things complicated too! I've got at least one week as a shooting instructor at WINGS scout jamboree in Windsor Great Park and no doubt endless travelling up and down the country to see friends but nothing set in stone really!

Hope everyone else has some good summer plans lined up, though for a lot of you that's sadly fitted in around work and real life!

Posted by carrier pigeon

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
My oldest daughter finished her last gcse exams today!! God I feel old with the fact she has finished secondary school lol!! And I'm only 33!!
Hope everyone gets what they want come august!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
Finished my GCSE's today, ending with a maths calculator paper.
Roll on a long summer of bushcrafting!
Hopefully I can get a summer job to fund some new shiny's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE