Every time, without fail.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
My personal favourite on this theme was where I waved to the postman from the kitchen window, and he posted a "Sorry you were out" card through the letterbox.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
i knew it..........health and safety ! :lmao:

Nope, bad back from doing things the wrong way when younger... 30 years on it still bites back every now and then, last time two weeks off work with no pay only SSP...Not fun.

They do say that a lot of postmen don't carry all the parcels as they couldn't possibly carry them on a walking round.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
On the subject of "I saw him drop it", a few years ago I orderd a blanket from the USA (Thinkgeek) and I saw the DHL driver drop it, I was expecting a sign here please, but he said "Sorry I dropped this getting it off the van, if you want to open it first and check it before signing" I told him thanks for the honesty but I know it's a blanket and he couldnt have hurt it signed it an let him be on his way. Even put a good word in form him on his delivery card survey thing.
Parcel farce wont do that.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Is it only me that's never had a problem with Parcelforce then?

It seems so. I loathe the company, I have never ever failed to have bad service. They have not once delivered on time or without a hiccup.

I was once tracking a Kifaru order after paying a huge wedge in import and their 'handling fee' when the website said delivered. I phoned and questioned it and after two days it transpired the guy had left it 200 yards down the road with his next delivery who was a housebound old gent, but didn't let me know. Parcelforce phoned me back and asked for an apology for complaining about the fact they said they delivered it and hadn't.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE