Estonia Kit List - Comments Please

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Not gonna happen mate. im packing a jar of honey and a paint brush to make up some tasty bear dogs from hammock folk :D

Lmao!!!!
To be fair if we so have a bear anywhere near camp we have our own nucleur defence system in place!!
Don't we mr teepee??

That reminds me to pack some fabreeze!!!! Lol

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Too right!

That does mean you'll have to camp downwind though to be in my gas cloud. Bring on the chemical warfare.....

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
very nice bags. I got t he superlight and outer bag and rather wish i'd gone for the ultima thule insteadcof superlight. having said that, i've only brought the superlight with me to Oslo - should be warm enough.

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Steve Pete

Steve has booked a hotel near the airport for preflight night. I notice in The Jokkmok thread that travel lodge have a sale on for £19 a room. Just pumped in 26th of March and rooms are £19 each. should we bin the one Steve has booked and go with this?

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Paul has suggested the 3 of us meet up for a bite to eat and a chat about gear etc.

I no your out of the country soon Pete, so when would be good for you?

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
28 sleeps to go! this weekend is do-able for me, all the rest are out now. After the 19th Feb is also good.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I dont think I can stretch to an overnighter chaps, I think I have work sunday anyway tbh.
Let me have a word with the boss and see if we are busy Sat

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I have a pass for sat sun si if steve can swing a shift change we could be good to go. Im hsppy to drive to you guys. Anyone fancy north norfolk coast?

44% chsnce of snow so they say :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE