Estonia Kit List - Comments Please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
huma9u5y.jpg

Bear sighting!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Gotta say that today feels incredibly strange to be inside and not in the woods!!

Pete, Paul, I gotta say chaps this trip was amazing!!!!
I had the best time ever, thank you both from the bottom of my heart for everything you guys did for me and Paul for inviting me along in the first place!!

It was my first trip wild camping overseas and my word has it set the bar very high indeed!!

Epic trip, one that I will never ever forget!!

You 2 are absolute legends!!!

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Gotta say that today feels incredibly strange to be inside and not in the woods!!

Pete, Paul, I gotta say chaps this trip was amazing!!!!
I had the best time ever, thank you both from the bottom of my heart for everything you guys did for me and Paul for inviting me along in the first place!!

It was my first trip wild camping overseas and my word has it set the bar very high indeed!!

Epic trip, one that I will never ever forget!!

You 2 are absolute legends!!!

Cheers Steve. It was an absolute pleasure. Im deffo feeling the post trip blues. Luckily ive got a busy day to distract me but should make a start on my write up tonight all being well while its still fresh in my mind. Ive had to turn off the central heating as its drying my throat out. Clothes are all washed and im fighting to dry shelters before the wife gets home tomorrow.

Made a brew on my meths stove in the garden earlier as it felt nicer than switching the kettle on :D

Jaan

Forager
Apr 22, 2011
Tallinn, Estonia
Glad to hear you guys are back home safely!

It was a joy meeting you and I hope it gave you inspiration to return some day. It sure as hell gave me inspiration to come to the UK at some point.

And if I manage to upload the pictures then maybe they can inspire someone else to come here aswell! :)

Better create a new thread for the trip report!

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Glad to hear you guys are back home safely!

It was a joy meeting you and I hope it gave you inspiration to return some day. It sure as hell gave me inspiration to come to the UK at some point.

And if I manage to upload the pictures then maybe they can inspire someone else to come here aswell! :)

Better create a new thread for the trip report!

Jaan, it was a real pleasure to meet you and mikel.
It was a brilliant afternoon that flew by!!!

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to drive over!!

Your country is stunning and I for one will definitely be back!!

Cheers pal

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE