Employed ! At last!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
K

KneeOh

awesome! cant wait til i get a job now, must be a buzz being employed again!

Raysan

Forager
Jun 7, 2011
EU
congratulations!
it's very nice to be able to have a job these days, specially in my country!
hope everythings goes well and, once again, congrats!:)

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Wow, thanks guys! Today was really good. Hard work, but very enjoyable. Only the two of us on site today, the lad I'm working with is a hard worker and was worried that as I'd been unemployed for a spell and was doing volunteer work, I wouldn't be up to speed. I'm very pleased to say I kept up very well.

Midges? Dear Lord, this morning they were brutal. Looked like someone had blotted out the sun ( if you could have saw it through the dark clouds anyway ) Luckily Autan worked a treat, well until the sweat started to pour out of us anyways.. lol but by then the day was moving on so they had gone to sleep. Mostly. I dare say in a few days I'll feel my muscles in places I didn't know I had muscles.. ;) Only another 2 1/2 miles to cut.. lol

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Eeeee, this self employed lark is expensive innit... :lmao: on tuesday my Sthil saw decided it didn't want to work any more... in to the shop it went, and on friday my Husky threw the chain off and snapped a few drive links.. :(

Luckily the Sthil was still in warrenty ( something in the carb went whoopsie ) but 2 new chains for the husky, box of files, 20 litre fuel can... oh aye more oil.. oh well.. :lmao: can really complain, it's outside, and even a bad day outside is a good day!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE