Elizabeth Hurley - Jerkied???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Muncus

4419017871_a4d13dd804.jpg

Well I saw this exciting new bushcraft product yesterday and had to share it with you. :lmao:

I just cannot see her chewing dried meat :)

Has anyone else captured an unlikely "celebrity" product? If so please share!!!

Cheers

James

(Mods - I thought this was too trivial to go in the Lovely Grub forum, but move it if you see fit)

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
tbh is there really enough of her to go round? i mean there can't be much more then what? 40 packets of this stuff in existance? or has the cloning program started to work?
:D
Peta are going to have a field day.

Meat is Murder... Tasty, tasty murder.

Reminds me of a comment I made to the wife a few years back in the supermarket.

Passing the vegetarian part of the freezer section I saw several rows of Linda Mcartney Pies.

The comment I made was, to my mind funny - but it got me a proper kick in the shins! :D

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
4419017871_a4d13dd804.jpg

Well I saw this exciting new bushcraft product yesterday and had to share it with you. :lmao:

I just cannot see her chewing dried meat :)

Bizarre.

"44-year-old Liz Hurley admits: 'I'm obsessed with beef jerky! I fell in love with it when I lived in Los Angeles for ten years – it's common as candy out there.'

Hurley says you can't go wrong on the beef declaring, 'I've just lost 12 pounds! I had to try really hard as the weight crept on, little by little.'

But now she tells Hello! magazine: 'It's perfect for anyone who wants a protein snack and is the best thing on earth if you're following a high protein diet, like Atkins.'

'There's only 74 calories a bag and I have at least one a day.' "
Really? :rolleyes:

ElizabethHurleyBeef.jpg

She keeps her clothes clean when she's mucking out the chicken coop too. :D

article-1223387-06ACA9D6000005DC-510_468x588.jpg

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Its a fashion accessory by the looks of it.

All the trendies will carry hens...they make a comforting burbling sound, and lay the odd egg.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE