Editing posts....? ? ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
im not sure.. it maybe that there is a cut off time after which you are no longer edit, have a look at whether or not you can edit some older ones or not.

pm me if you want me to change it for you.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Bam, There's no reason that I can see for you not editing threads. If you're after editing the title of a thread there's a stop on it after 5 minutes from posting. If it's the first post of a thread that rule might also apply.

If you're trying to edit something different to that I'll have to take a deeper look into it.

Hope that helps
T

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Thanks Tony....it only seems to have happened on that one thread. It was only a typo I wanted to change where I'd said "joes" instead of "joe's"...so not that important in the great scheme of things :)

Cheers Tomtom but it's not worth the bother of changing now....odd though, I knew there used to be a time limit and didn't know if there was one still but in this case I'd only made the post about 10 seconds earlier :confused:

I'll keep an eye on it but I wouldn't worry too much.

Many thanks,

Bam. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE