Ecofan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
I have one on my woodburner. I live in a 34 foot static Caravan (mobile home) I have used my ecofan for over three years now. They do move some warm air about the place. I have seen the price of these things drop over the years and I would say, unless your in it for the long run and use your stove often, they really aren't worth the money. They are very popular with the boating community, as blowing/moving heat away from one area of the boat to another is a necessity.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
I too have a friend who lives on a boat and he swears by it. Cheers for the post I think it's time we tried one out .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mountainy man

Jun 23, 2010
sligo, ireland
I read about these a few years ago but they were silly money so forgot about them, now that they have dropped in price I think I will get one as my only source of heating is the stove. Thanks for posting as I had long forgotten about them.

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
I'd thought about getting a cheap battery powered fan for my inglenook and using solar recharged batteries in it. Never got around to it though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
I bought one for my folks last year as they have a large room to heat with the wood burner and i was very impressed, it really does even out the heat, reducing the colder areas in the corners of the room.
Stew, i did see somewhere that somebody had developed a similar one for radiators, but after a bit of a search, couldn't turn up the article again. but i know its out there (pretty sure i didn't dream it)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE