Eating Spoon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
Just had some spare time while herself's car got mot'd and serviced and got this finished.

Eating%252520Spoon%2525205.jpg

Eating%252520Spoon%2525203.jpg

I thought I'd do a bit more kolrosing and put a compass on there to help me find my mouth ;) plus my initials.
It is Birch with walnut oil finish and ground cinnamon rubbed into the knife cuts.

Rob.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Very nice indeed!

The compass would be reduntant for anyone with a cakehole like mine, though :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well the airplane needs a nav aid when flying into the hanger. :D
Nice job that I like it.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
You fella's crack me up, thanks for your comments though...just got to find some wipes to clean the Fosters off the monitors now! :D

Rob.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
Very nice Rob, have you tested it yet?

No, I gave it a wipe of oil to seal in the kolrosing and have just got round to baking it, went canoeing with my brother yesterday and we got to see a Marsh Harrier up very close :D testing may be this weekend.

A great looking spoon Fraxinus, I like the Kolrosing goodjob

Thanks Dean, I thought I'd keep it simple but those curved lines and letters are trickier than I had hoped. ;)

Very nice and is that a condor Bushlore ?

Ta! and your eyes do not deceive you, I needed something to prop the spoon against and it was to hand...really should put it back in my pack.

Rob.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE