East Anglia Group!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeS

Forager
Sep 5, 2005
Peterborough
Hi everyone

I am absolutely gutted, :( we are in North Yorksire over the Easter weekend and so can't make it. The site sounds great so have a fantastic time.

Mike

Burt

Jan 16, 2005
South Lincolnshire
I may be able to do the 14th and 15th (working the next day), would this matter? If ok what sort of things do you all bring?? Not that I have a lot to bring mind you?
Be nice to meet!

nooky

Nomad
Oct 26, 2005
Watton, Norfolk
Im working Saturday morning and Monday afternoon, would it be OK to come up Saturday afternoon (after work) and stay till Monday morning?
Andrew.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
ps what happened to the local meets in norwich, are they still going on? :confused:

i've been busy with family work ect, but would love to meet up again if only for a drink!

i shall text you later,
cheers.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi guy's and Gals of the east anglia group!

i after a list of problems as long as my arm my computer is finally fixed, up and running!

could i ask of one big favour from all that know me?

the mobile phone i was useing died along with all my accumulated phone numbers i now have a new phone but lost all your numbers!

please Pretty Please if you gave me your mobile/home number before could you give me your number again!

very big cheers!

either e-mail or "PM" me
(RAPPLEBY2000@YAHOO.CO.UK)

AGAIN A BIG CHEERS!

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi kevin,

Dave may have the wrong date for me working, i have it as 22-23rd i shall double check though :eek: it's getting busy!

P.s. my birthday on the 19th so any gransfors shaped parcels would be nice! :lmao: :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE