Early Pressies for Myself!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Today I bought a Cold Steel kukri, but it haven'r arrived yet. :eek:): Not the LTC one. The leuku is a good camp knife, but I think there's more chopping power in the CS kukri. :wink:

And plus that, an army firesteel. :pack: So all my kit is now complete though a smaller rucksack would be nice (and in a green colour). I have a black/blue 55 litre now and it's perhaps 10 litres too big, for bushcrafting.

So a decent firesteel and decent chopper. It's going to be a good winter. :biggthump

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
[QUOTE= So all my kit is now complete though a smaller rucksack would be nice (and in a green colour). I have a black/blue 55 litre now and it's perhaps 10 litres too big, for bushcrafting.

Me thinks you already have one, your 35l swedish sack? A few modifications to the harness and you'll have the perfect pack. I've been doing this stuff for thirty odd years and it looks like I,ve found the ideal pack, simple, uncomplicated and tough as as nails :eek:):
Neil

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I suppose i should list my early pressies too!

Well, there's the Allan Blade bushcrafter winging it's way to me this week! :eek:): :eek:):
Im ordering an Elk with Antique ivory and two solid pins w/ lanyard hole.

(off topic[sort of]) 5 Black Mr Babache juggling balls :wink: .

Let me think...there must be more :shock:

Jake

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE