E-bay lucky strike!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Hi all!

Thought I'd let you know about a recent find on the evil bay.

I managed to get a led Lenser T7 for £17.50 inc. p&p, coming from Hong-Kong I didnt put much faith in it being genuine and it had long delivery dates (around 3 weeks). In the meantime a good friend of mine ''accidentally" ordered a P7 through work so I kind of forgot about the e-bay one.

It arrived today....I opened the box with trepidation....put the batteries in............

RESULT!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

It was absolutely genuine, I have compared it with the P6 and it is definitely the real McCoy!

So I now have a T7 and P7 both of which are excellent by the way and even with the hefty UK pricetag-I'd still say they are value for money! BUT if you have a bit of a disposition for gambling, the evil bay calls......;)

If anyones interested i can post the e-bay seller (I dont know them or anything, but I'm happy with my purchase)

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Like I said, I dont know the seller and have only made this one purchase, but the seller was: time2shop12.

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
good result i looked at them but ebay is so unpredictable.

Yeah I agree with you there, Its ok if you dont mind a bit of a gamble, but i wouldn't recommend it for anything expensive. I was quite prepared to have brought a piece of junk, but thought, 'oh well, if its pants, i'll just use it to walk the dog'. Couldnt be happier that its genuine tho! :D:D

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
That is a lucky catch. But Chinese copies can be very good, especially if the originals are made there.

Yeah I'll agree with that too, this one seems to be genuine-I've took it apart and I cant see one difference. Performance wise it is excellent and matches the UK brought P7. I guess I cant be 100% certain it's genuine but I am 99.999% convinced it is.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Yeah I'll agree with that too, this one seems to be genuine-I've took it apart and I cant see one difference. Performance wise it is excellent and matches the UK brought P7. I guess I cant be 100% certain it's genuine but I am 99.999% convinced it is.

Sweet. Can't argue with that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE