Dream Trip.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
Char fishing in Greenland, been wanting to do it for years but can't find anyone with enough cash to go with me. Piece and quiet and brilliant fishing, anyone out there with a spare £3k wanting to go one the fishing trip of a lifetime let me know!!!!!!!!!

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Im happy to stay at home.

But having seen one solar eclipse I think I might like to be an Eclipse Chaser.

Jan 22, 2006
uk
1st: enough time to see scottish wildcats properly.

2nd: a long spell in Scandinavia, longer the better.

ah, if only a decent plot of my local part of blighty was wild - that'd be lovely!

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
I remember seeing a post on here about a long canoe trip somewhere near Sweden/Norway border that I really rather fancied, I think there was a hire place at the top end too.

Another one would be sea kayak around the Norwegian or Swedish coast just island hopping.Fishing and camping.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Id LOVE to be in a rainforest again. perhaps Papua New Guinea if it wasnt for the political strife. When i went to honduras, or even florida, I get really hyper seeing colourful insects and birds. It is what life is all about to me. I can't explain why insects and birds are so fantastic but they are.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I would like to visit Antarctica. At one time I considered joining the British Antarctic Survey, but then I met this nurse, and my priorities changed. But I would still like to see the place.

Otherwise, it would be a toss-up betweeen the Quetico-Superior canoe country of northern Minnesota/Canada, or the Yukon - I do a bit of gold panning and I have a good few books on the region. Might well do the Chilkoot trail one day

I spent a few months driving and exploring either side of the Oodnadata track to Alice from Adelaide in 94 via the Flinders (in an old battered estate car-) and several sandy places a long time before Onkle Ray did it.
I would do it again! Absolutley amazing experience.

I really fancy doing Siberia with an Ally canoe a bit like how Lars Monsen did Northern Norway and Finland in Nordkalloten 365.

But then...
but then I met this nurse, and my priorities changed.

I did the same as Doc:nana: and my priorities changed...but hey i'm working on my good lady so we can travel there together! pmsl

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
It would have to be Henry Morton Stanleys exploration of the River Congo, although Idon't think I'd take the kit that he took.

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
I'm off to Sweden for a week in February. I'll be dog sledding, ice fishing, skidoo'ing, sleeping in snow caves and natural shelters. I cant wait !!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Probably for me it would have to be a long term stay or emigration to Canada, do the whole Dick Pronecke thing and build a log cabin next to a lake somewhere nice and remote.

I`ve also always wanted to see the aurora borealis and would love to be able to lie back in a hammock one night and watch the greatest light show on earth.

One day, one day ....

locum76

Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
i'd like a coastal tour of the whole uk mainland, possibly on foot, staying in 5 star hotels once a week and camping out for the rest. :)

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Siberia to Mongolia along the stepp.............into China then down to Nepal, back into China, down to Loas, Vietnam, Cambodia and possibly Thailand, then onto Malaysia for a few months.............Jumping onto Oz and finally ending up in New Zealand. Staying and eating local all the way............especially Malay........yumm!!!!

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE