Downsizing.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Vardo-Build-LIX.jpg

Seem to have missed a few updates on here but this is more or less where I am now with the Vardo.

Since then I've been building a "Book Nook" for one of the book cases as well.

Fingers-End-IV.jpg

Reactions: Toddy and Wildgoose

Wayland

Hárbarðr
It's a bit of a tribute to Bob, Deb's father, who indirectly got me started on this lark.

He made many Doll's Houses over the years but had to give up due to infirmity. Recently, after I restored one that belonged to Debs, he gave me a load of materials from his shed including some half made bits and pieces.

Sadly he is very ill now, we are hoping he makes it to Xmas but it's far from certain. I wanted to make something incorporating as much of his work as I could to show him what has become of it before he starts the next journey. This is what I have so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toddy and Wildgoose

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Extraordinary craftmanship as ever. Your attention to detail is impressive.

The "book nook" has got more than an air of children's pirate books, hobbits or perhaps a bit of Terry Pratchet (r.i.p).
I mean that as a compliment by the way. I love it.

Reactions: Wayland

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Thats a hansome cat.

But maybe he is like a literary friend who was initialy pleased to see my massive book collection, and then sad to see no fiction...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE