Dogs, what you got?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Just remember that GWP'S need a firm hand underblanket.you want totrain to be a marathon runner������
There a very versatile breed by all accounts, even Plod are trying GWP’s out now. Mind you Plod’s trying all manner of breeds out now that the German Shepard is a shadow of its original self.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
But are you a doggy guy greger?

do you love dogs?

'Im often in the dog house' is the english expression meaning, im often in trouble with the wife. :)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I have a dog with a hole in it. Mimi shot off after a pheasant and ripped her chest on something. I'll not post a pic, it's a bit fleshy.

She'll be ok.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex

do you love dogs?

'Im often in the dog house' is the english expression meaning, im often in trouble with the wife. :)

I find the saying "I have a kettle embedded in my head" to be closer to the truth. ;)

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
I am getting a dog this spring/summer,
but I have already seen a fair bit of the dog house, since my tounge apparently outpace my brain by quite a bit...

do you love dogs?

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
I have a dog with a hole in it. Mimi shot off after a pheasant and ripped her chest on something. I'll not post a pic, it's a bit fleshy.

She'll be ok.

One of my dogs once jumped a barbed wire fence but didnt quite make.it. hung in a barb with all 4 legs not touching the ground. Washed the.wound and let him lick the 50p size wound and he was fine the next morning. Hope your dog is going to be ok

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We've got a 7 year old Maremma, 110lb of fluff. He's a lovely dog, lives outdoors all the time (has a home under the deck where it's water tight and sheltered from the wind.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
One of my dogs once jumped a barbed wire fence but didnt quite make.it. hung in a barb with all 4 legs not touching the ground. Washed the.wound and let him lick the 50p size wound and he was fine the next morning. Hope your dog is going to be ok

Ouch!

Thanks, she's ok. I'm taking her on walks well away from pheasants and not running her. She likes to run :)

56ABB130-B2B6-41B3-B548-1E7EA39763AA_zpsg1okiav2.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE