Dog Soldiers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cam Lees

Jul 30, 2012
Suffolk
Having watched it I agree, nout to be scared of, I think a lot more nights in the wood are required to desensitise them :rolleyes: Was a good watch though :)

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Enjoyable film, & yep they are a big bunch of jessies. I truly wonder sometimes what we are coming to, as John says when you can't tell the difference between film & real life..

Could this be the result of the computer game generation, where fact & fiction are blurred ?

Rob

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Watched 'Dog soldiers' last night and it still makes me laugh especially the end with the headlines.

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
Great film, some of it laugh-out-loud funny. But as for it putting you off sleeping out...:lmao: Mind you, decades ago, after watching American Werewolf in London I was hiking alone on Skye, heading along the coast from Coruisk to Glenbrittle, and a big fat full moon came out, and all I could think of was the start of the film - "Don't stray off the path" - brr - made me look over my shoulder a few times!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Mind you, decades ago, after watching American Werewolf in London I was hiking alone on Skye, heading along the coast from Coruisk to Glenbrittle, and a big fat full moon came out, and all I could think of was the start of the film - "Don't stray off the path" - brr - made me look over my shoulder a few times!

Been there done that, I think I was only about 6 when I watched it at a mates house. Had to ride home through some woods on my BMX and absolutely bricked it all the way.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
I was leading a group of cadets the other week and was faced with something I had never seen. 15 adventurous young lads and some supposed rational adults refusing to sleep in the woods because it looked too much like dog soldiers.

Army Cadets or Sea Cadets? Wouldn't have been Air Cadets as they aren't allowed out after dark, especially near the woods ;-)

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
As Peter Kay said to his kids - "its not the monsters hiding in the wardrobe you need to worry about, its the burglars coming in through the window".

I can remember as a kid watching Predator then the following day a GS Woodpecker drummed in a tree right behind me, nearly blaked me sel.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE