DIY Baker tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Awwww lads, thats just cracking! What a fun workparty, always made even more excellent with such a good outcome :) Can't wait for the guided tour in the woods sometime and to watch it over meets, getting its smoke treatment colouration ;)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Awwww lads, thats just cracking! What a fun workparty, always made even more excellent with such a good outcome :) Can't wait for the guided tour in the woods sometime and to watch it over meets, getting its smoke treatment colouration ;)

ahem.....

I'm going to take it to meets to use to repair my bush bros kit in the back of the disco.... she'll earn her keep for sure......

Everyone bring some canvas... Sal can knock a few up for us :p :lmao:

Was a good day. kit checked for Karl and Clives trip, some velcro added to my kit and great to see two old duffers working well.... and the sewing machines:cool:

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ohhh, can I be an emergency outworker for you?! I think if they come to play in august, we'd have a great woodland sewing bee :)

I still worry what partners are going to think though ;) Mine will look at me funny I'm sure!

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Top stuff, fellas! Very nice work!

The Baker brings back memories of my first year (1975) in Boy Scouts; our troop had Baker tents, then. They were at the end of their wear and tear, hard use life. We did troop fundraisers that year and replaced all of our canvas tents with new lightweight nylon backpacking tents just in time for the 1976 BSA bicentennial Scouting celebrations.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
I hope to get up to Northwood for at least a weekend of the next meet..

Just finished a couple of hours on the Baker tent project , working in the garden ,,,fantastic ,

Twodogs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE