Different Passwords

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

directdrive

Forager
Oct 22, 2005
USA
Hi:
First: I've discovered I am required to have two passwords. Originally, I had only one. All is OK until I go to the forums at which time my original password is no longer functional. I had to receive a separate password for the forums which was sent via email from the website. There is a warning on the forums page that states I should not log-in to the forum directly but because of the password doonboggle, I have to.

Second: I submitted a weblink a few days past. I don't see it on the website and have not received any acknowledgement from a moderator.

Third: There are a few articles which I am unable to access. I receive a note stating that I don't have enough priviledges. What gives?

Thanks

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
I only have one password and I am automatically logged in when I visit the site, not had a problem really since the site changed.:dunno:
The bits you may not have enough privelidges for may be the FM (Full Members) forum, it doesn't show on your forum index but does seem to show new posts on the website newest posts bit.
Full members are people whao have subscribed(only £15 per year;) ) and get access to the FM forum and a few other offers and discounts from various places.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE