Devon Weekend....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well done on the pics front you chaps , i look like i need ironing ! and i think i spotted a grey hair ? Rick looks like Stan Laurel , Adam looks like Basil Rathbone and Lucy looks like she is sucking a two pence piece .

Just uploaded the few photos I took over the weekend, and the first three shots prove Rick was to blame for getting everyone drunk. Passing out drinks and not taking no for an answer...that cheeky cockney chappy...:p

See? Lucy doesn't want a drink....

IMGP3943.jpg

...but she gets one anyway...

IMGP3944.jpg

And so does Dave...

IMGP3945.jpg

This is about as arty as I got...

IMGP3946.jpg

Then the rest of the pics...

IMGP3947.jpg

IMGP3948.jpg

IMGP3949.jpg

IMGP3950.jpg

IMGP3951.jpg

IMGP3952.jpg

And not forgetting the chef..."Al" la vogue

IMGP3961.jpg

Arry

Dec 11, 2011
Eastleigh Hants
Just uploaded the few photos I took over the weekend, and the first three shots prove Rick was to blame for getting everyone drunk. Passing out drinks and not taking no for an answer...that cheeky cockney chappy...:p

QUOTE]

that cheeky cockney chappy ... did you see the 2 photos of me standing there with me hand out waiting for a drink that never came ... you're right it's Ricks fault

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Great photos, Al's efforts were very good, he obviously has "the eye" but don't tell him as he's had enough praise lately. What with his chefing, sharpening, doctoring skills etc. The rest of us just sit back and watch :beerchug:
Thanks everyone for another memorable weekend.

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Great photos, Al's efforts were very good, he obviously has "the eye" but don't tell him as he's had enough praise lately. What with his chefing, sharpening, doctoring skills etc. The rest of us just sit back and watch :beerchug:
Thanks everyone for another memorable weekend.

The fear is that eventually Al will be drawn to the idea of combining all those skills - with some field surgery. Thank god I only had hypothermia - if I get appendicitis I am keeping it to myself!

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
How bizarre...!

Was just going to post, one day I'll get to use my scalpel :)

I'm sure nothing much has moved on since 1985, and a rather deceased mouse.

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
I can see you guys scrubbing down the wooden bench, Al takes a swig of the brandy to steady his hand and off he goes with the heart surgery or amputation.

Will need a light touch with the splitting axe!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE