derbyshire group join up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Ayup fellas, iv been trying to find were to join this group desperately but no luck... can anyone point me in the right direction please? Im Derby based and would love to have a meet up in my own neck of the woods so to speak! :D

TTFN

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Ayup fellas, iv been trying to find were to join this group desperately but no luck... can anyone point me in the right direction please? Im Derby based and would love to have a meet up in my own neck of the woods so to speak! :D

TTFN

ayup mate, look at the top left of the page, under the BCUK logo, under "what's new", there's a tab that says "community", click on that and you should get a drop down list with groups at the top, click groups and you should be fine from there.
shout up if that doesn't work

stuart

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
I'd like to join the group but dont seem to be able to.

I've found the group page, but where is the join button etc ?

thanks for any info

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Aha thats it, cheers Stu

no worries mate, i think you have to have ten posts to your name before you can join the groups, i'm pretty sure your tenth post was the one saying you couldn't join, so i didn't really do a great deal!

welcome to the group mate

stuart

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Just a quick note to let you guys know that we've two meets planned: One for late October, and one for November.

Details can be found within the Community section! Have a look for 'Derbyshire Bushcrafters'.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE