derbyshire group join up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Reaps72

Forager
Jul 20, 2011
West Yorkshire
Hi Derbyshire group,

I live in holmfirth which I know is technically yorkshire but we are right up near holm moss! so could I possibly qualify for member status?

If yes how do I join?

Thanks

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Hi Reaps, I'm sure you'll be more than welcome! If you'd like to join, Vizsla has kindly created a Derbyshire Bushcraft community which can be found by clicking the communities tab at the top of the forum homepage. I'd guess that our particular group won't be far from the top of the list at present; so just click 'join' and you're in.

Oh…And welcome! :)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Hi silverhill

I have tried that can't see a join option so i subscribed in the settings menu if that was the same?
& cheers!

i'm just guessing here but it could be because you're only on six posts at the moment, i think that quite a few of the functions are locked until you hit ten posts, i guess it's something to do with security.

stuart

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
i dont think youv joined mate when you click community then click groups there you will see derbyshire bushcrafters and on the front page it says join.
hope that helps, ash

Reaps72

Forager
Jul 20, 2011
West Yorkshire
All sorted today, few posts last night & bish bash bosh hit the join button!

Hi to all the Dark/White Peak Crew! Did any one else think of niknaming the group "The Force" or "Jedi"! or am I just sad?
Any how hi I'm Mike I'm laid up at the mo back probs so looking at lots on line not able to do!

I'm hoping that I'll get to know some like minded folks to learn & share with! I am a former Chef who has moved in to Teaching so will hopefully have some
more spare time in future (when better).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Andie

Jul 26, 2011
Alfreton,DerbyShire
All sorted today, few posts last night & bish bash bosh hit the join button!

Hi to all the Dark/White Peak Crew! Did any one else think of niknaming the group "The Force" or "Jedi"! or am I just sad?
Any how hi I'm Mike I'm laid up at the mo back probs so looking at lots on line not able to do!

I'm hoping that I'll get to know some like minded folks to learn & share with! I am a former Chef who has moved in to Teaching so will hopefully have some
more spare time in future (when better).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

nice to have you on board,and im so looking forward to meeting the rest of the new members on here at the first meet

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
welcome mate be nice to have a chef in the group if we have a meet, and a teacher i might learn something too,bonus!
ash

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
getting to be quite popular this little group of ours, but as i've said before, it is a beautiful county!

welcome aboard peeps, look forward to meeting up with you all at some point

stuart

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Hiya Stu, Ash and guys!! Just joined and a bit miffed that I'm on hols for your 1st meet-up. I live near newark, notts - but it's only 40 miles to sheffield and the peaks. Did a lot of my early wild camping up on kinder scout and the peaks around ladybower !!!! Love the peaks :D

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Hiya Stu, Ash and guys!! Just joined and a bit miffed that I'm on hols for your 1st meet-up. I live near newark, notts - but it's only 40 miles to sheffield and the peaks. Did a lot of my early wild camping up on kinder scout and the peaks around ladybower !!!! Love the peaks :D

welcome aboard graham, the more the merrier, and i'm sure no-one's gonna hold the county border against you!

stuart

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Nice to see you graham i cant make the first meet either mate so il be sure to make sure theres another one maybe october time.
Cheers ash

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE