derbyshire group join up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
evening all, myself and shaggystu decided to start a derbyshire group as there seems to be quite alot of us around the peak on bcuk, be great if you could join and pass the word on. i think you just click on community below whats new then groups and you will find it there.
cheers ash

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
thanks for that ash, i've joined up already. i hope we can get lots of derbyshire based members (and those who just like to bushcraft in our lovely county) to join up, i think it could become a good resource for us.

cheers

stuart

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
hopefully stu, il try and keep this thread going to get some members mate,then see about a meet up in the future.
thanks ash

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Just joined up - I actually live in Leicestershire, so hope that's ok - hope we can go somewhere in Debyshire as an alternative to Spitewinter -

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Just joined up - I actually live in Leicestershire, so hope that's ok - hope we can go somewhere in Debyshire as an alternative to Spitewinter -

i'm sure that's fine chris, the idea was for a group for people who are practicing bushcraft in derbyshire, whether they live there or just visit, and i'm certain that you fullfill those criteria, in fact i'd swear to it!

stuart

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Thanks for confirming Stu - I could have added that I am a native of Derbyshire - born in Derby, lived in Melbourne (mind you Melbourne was once described as 'the last surviving colony of brain donors' - although it now has an annual cultural festival - the tone obviously improved once I had left)

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Great idea! I'll join when I get in as I can't do it from my phone, but I'm definitely up for a meet.

If there's enough interest, we could try and book the larger campsite at Shining Cliff?

Riven

Dec 23, 2006
England
Just joined, great idea. Hope to see some of you soon. Riven.
ps was at Shining Cliff on Saturday morning.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE