Deep in the Heart of Texas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rlh2

Jan 8, 2013
Texas, USA
Hello from across the pond! My name is Richard and I live in Texas. I am a very active member of Bushcraft USA and would like to expand my knowledge by reaching out to my English "mates". I look forward to sharing on this forum.

Thanks.

Welcome Richard and a big hello from bonnie Scotland. Don't think I'll ever qualify as one of your English mates but, hey, we've got 4 different countries here, why limit yourself.
Just kidding, Cheers.

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
Hi

Half my family are from VA so if you need a translator just give me a shout! My Wife is still getting over 'Popovers' being 'Yorkshire Puddings'!

Ed

Uthred

Jan 13, 2013
Somerset
Hi there Rich,just joined the Forum myself but Welcome anyway!:) I've had some Great Times in Texas! Mainly Fishing and Shooting around Matagorda Bay and Corpus Christie...sure y'all will make plenty of Limey Mates!
Hello from across the pond! My name is Richard and I live in Texas. I am a very active member of Bushcraft USA and would like to expand my knowledge by reaching out to my English "mates". I look forward to sharing on this forum.

Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE