dd xl tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
I've just bought a dd xl tarp, (two days from ordering to delivery, very good in my opinion, especially considering the weather),when i opened it for the first time i realised just how big it is. I was just wondering if anyone out there has a preferred method of setting these up, both for ground dwelling and hammocking ?

borka26

May 22, 2008
Derby
I just bought one as well - echo your comments on delivery - I have the same question! Set up my 3 x 3 easy enough but the XL is huge..........

Baggy

Settler
Oct 22, 2009
Essex, UK
www.markbaigent.co.uk
Hiya

summer setup

tarphammock.jpg

tarphammock2.jpg

I have just come back from some winter hammocking (a bit nippy) and I folded the end corners at my head in and dropped the whole setup so that the
edges of the tarp were almost at ground level, no pics coz the camera froze.

DS1150

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2010
London
I love my XL tarp and use it more than my 3x2.5m one. I find that at this time of year it gives you more weather protection as it can almost seal you in around your hammock with some 'doors' created and pulled low to the ground.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I love my XL tarp and use it more than my 3x2.5m one. I find that at this time of year it gives you more weather protection as it can almost seal you in around your hammock with some 'doors' created and pulled low to the ground.

?any pictures

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE