DD Hammocks service

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
hey all i orderd a DD hammock /tarp/bag/underquilt on the 18/10/2010
and im still to recive anything from them what the heck has anyone else had such a long wait for their kit off them i have emailed them but had no responce, just sent a second email hopeing for the best.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Never had a problem even when stuff didn't arrive I was asked to wait until the end of the week .When it hadn't arrived they replaced no problem.They kept in touch constantly.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I have had nothing but great service from these guys. Phone them up, always better to speak to a person than an email.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
only ever made two orders but both went smooth and quick ,

email them your number and ask that they calll you..

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Maybe they're away, it might be half term school holidays.

Eight working days isn't too long to wait and the fact they've not replied to your emails makes me think they've probably gone away on business or pleasure. Last I heard DD was still a one man operation and Nick was still running his business from home. I think the lads are right in the fact they normally send out the same day so something's not quite right somewhere.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
i got hold of them just waiting for the tracker number off them now DHL lost my parcel/tryed to deliver to the wrong address.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
yea for some internetbug reasion i dident get their first email sometime i hate the net, anyway now that im in contact with them they are responding quik and are helpfull. btween my s%&t email sevice and DHL not knowing the diffrence between a AVENEW and a COURT address.

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Same here... had a small problem with guy rope on tarp, sent a peg pack (4 guy's, 6 pegs) within a day or two.

I would happily use them again just for how they dealt with the issue.

TBL.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
In almost three years of being on this forum I think this is the first 'complaint' I've ever heard about DD.

Glad to hear that they're sorting it out now :)

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
DHL not knowing the diffrence between a AVENEW and a COURT address.

I think if computer says 'no' back it go's.... I had a parcel (correct address) take 1 week, and travel the length of wales 4 times once, not bad for a guarenteed 24 hour service!

They actually brought it back to my door, then took it back off me there and then :) bonkers.

Glad you are sorted, TBL.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
In almost three years of being on this forum I think this is the first 'complaint' I've ever heard about DD.

Glad to hear that they're sorting it out now :)

I'll second that,never had a problem with DD, immpeccable service.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Hell all back from northwood meat. Penny at DD got it sorted realy quik for me, i used my kit this weekend and i can say for sure it was money well spent great kit suck a comfy sleep. not got picks i forgot to take any befor packup today ill take pics in two weeks at the next meet .

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hell all back from northwood meat. Penny at DD got it sorted realy quik for me, i used my kit this weekend and i can say for sure it was money well spent great kit suck a comfy sleep. not got picks i forgot to take any befor packup today ill take pics in two weeks at the next meet .

Yeah, he did get a comfy sleep. So much so, he was out like a spark from about 1930 after getting into it for the first time. Didn't see him again till the next day.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE