Great Customer Service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
A little over a year ago i purchased a pair of Spear & Jackson ratchet secateurs for my mother as she has arthritic hands and was struggling to use standard shears, all of this time they have worked perfectly, until just recently when they just wouldn't cut anything as the ratchet had failed, noting that S&J had a 10 year warranty i thought id get in touch with them.

Long story short, a quick email explaining the problem and some photos sent via email to show the issue, resulted in a brand new pair of secateurs dropping through the letter box about ten days later, no hassle, no quibble.

Nice one Spear & Jackson, lovely to see some good old fashioned customer service and the lady i was dealing with (Linda) through this whole process is a credit to you, not only that, its great to see a company stand by their warranty as so many try to wriggle out of it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE