DD hammocks group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eminen

Forager
Dec 28, 2010
Glasgow,Scotland
arrived yesterday,very pleased with it :) and yes pattern on camo tarp is much better than what it looks like in the pics of it,thanks again sandbag for all your work in making this happen.

As it's now the 20th March, is it too late to put in an order? I'm interested in 2 Karabiners, a hammock sleeve, a Travel Hammock, a 3x3m. camo tarp (as they're out of olive green) and extra elastic cord at £4 (4x2m. lengths).

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
As it's now the 20th March, is it too late to put in an order? I'm interested in 2 Karabiners, a hammock sleeve, a Travel Hammock, a 3x3m. camo tarp (as they're out of olive green) and extra elastic cord at £4 (4x2m. lengths).

All orders have been posted mate!

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Got my stuff on Friday just before I left for the weekend, managed to get it pitched and setup but was far too cold to sleep in :D Thanks very much for runnung this group buy :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE