DD Hammocks Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck

Forager
Dec 31, 2010
Moray
I sold my travel hammock on as I discovered that I sweat a lot in the night and they aren't breathable so I'd wake up with a damp sleeping bag. I bought a frontline instead which can't be used as a bivvy but to be honest I have plenty of alternatives that I'd usually have with me anyway.

Cheers for the advice, I've already got a bivvy so the frontline for me I think. Thanks Norton :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hello :) ....Yep there will be another DD at the end of Feb as i have already said, Most of DD's items are included in the GB, but i will have to get in touch with Nick to make sure what is and isn't in the GB.
For anyone who dosen't know. I normally do few different GB's for different companys each year but i have been a bit busy at work and at home in the last few months to have the time to put into doing any (even had to back out of one with ronnie sunshine as i just didn't have the time for it).
But DD group buys are always easy to do even when i only have limited time to put in.
Anybody is welcome to join in the group buy, and usally if you buy more than one item you will save even more money because of the savings in postage.
Milius2 i'll talk to you closer to the time after i have got the Gb sorted out with Nick and see what Nick says
And thanks for putting up my threads steve :)

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
I'd be interested in a hammock depending on the saving made....been a ground gripper for way too long!! Already got me a tarp though...Want to see what all the fuss is about :D

Cheers...

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Big thanks to Sandbag for an awesome job on my hammocks! They arrived this morning, safe and sound, right on time! Thank you thank you thank you

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
No no, you guys will have your chance a bit later. He was friendly enough to arrainge it a bit early to fit my holiday in UK. And the 5 hammocks i ordered came the next day i ordered! What a service! :D

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
I'm glad your got them ok (wish you had not mentioned it,but o'well to late now).
Yes somtimes I can get an order for people who need somthing in a bit of a hurry (because Nick from DD is good like that). But I can not do it for everyone unfortuntly. As it would do my head in and get very cofusing for everyone concened
The GB starts on Sunday and Milius2 is going to miss out on somthing new that is going to be on offer to us first and much cheaper that it will be on the DD site after the GB !!

As i already said the GB starts on Sunday and runs till the 18th March we have to make a minimum of 25 'items' that is hammock or tarps to get the deal ...But trust me we always go well over that !!!!
And miliuses order has already redused it by 6 items to 19 so we are off to a good start !!

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Nor me I wonder what can be in this gro.........
o'wait a minute I'm running it and I know what's in it...o'silly me ;)
As soon as I get home from work I'll get it started

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE