DD group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
My order arrived, but they've sent the wrong tarp. I presume I speak direct to DD?
Thanks for organising the group buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
All sorted, I ended up buying the other tarp too as Nick gave me the group buy discount and as a mate needs a new tarp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Neighbour took mine in yesterday.

Thanks for running this group buy, excellent and just what I needed!

Andy

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Glad to know Folks. Just got to chase the last few and this GB is all done. I'll give you the amount at the end that I took, its a record for me. So I'm a happy bunny..... So is Nick form DD :)

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
Glad to know Folks. Just got to chase the last few and this GB is all done. I'll give you the amount at the end that I took, its a record for me. So I'm a happy bunny..... So is Nick form DD :)

Well it's a very good company with great service so they deserve a boost every once in a while.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Won't be able to move for 'swingers' in the woods this weekend!....the hammocking variety of course 

:lmao::lmao::hammock:

Well it's a very good company with great service so they deserve a boost every once in a while.

Nick wants to say thank you for that. Its good that people appreciate the effort he puts in.

Last edited:

Köld

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2012
Thule
I got my order and I'm looking forward to hanging - horizontally - soon. Thank you for all the work you put into this groupbuy sandbag47.
Now does anyone have 15 meters or so of left over dyneema line to sell me for the ridgeline?

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
I must say I wasn't too confident about the thickness of the under quilt. It seemed very thin. However my back was sweating when I woke up in the morning. So it's defiantly warm enough. With a yoga mat that will probably do ok for winter as well.

Thanks again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE