DD group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi Folks,
For those that have asked. The DD group buy is going to be a little late this year. Nick waiting to get some new stuff in.
So it will be held in April this year.
Ok folks
sandbag 47

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Ahh new stuff, is the rumour true that Nick has been developing a new range of DD puppy hammocks? ;)

furry-hammock.jpg

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi guys yes I know. It like waiting for christmas, what can I say.
Ok we have a start date. It will be on the Ninth of April. And it will run till the end of the month.
I have the list what is in the GB and the prices, but cannot put it up till the start date.
But I can say that the prices are similar last years. But there is new products in years GB that I can't talk about till the 9th.
Ok folks just over a week to wait.

Last edited:

tent peg

Nomad
Jan 13, 2014
Sherwood Forest
Hi guys yes I know. It like waiting for christmas, what can I say.
Ok we have a start date. It will be on the Ninth of April. And it will run till the end of the month.
I have the list what is in the GB and the prices, but cannot put it up till the start date.
But I can say that the prices are similar last years. But there is new products in years GB that I can't talk about till the 9th.
Ok folks just over a week to wait.
could you post a link to last years prices, can't find it in the forum search...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE