DD group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
These GB's always do very well. Last year over £2500 went threw my bank account and I haven't seen that amount on any other GB.
So I have know worries about this GB

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Cheers Sandy; it's amazing you take the time out to organise it, thank you for that. What's the turnaround time roughly for delivery??

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
The GB will run from the 9th till the end of the month. Except for one or two new items all will be sent out at the end of the GB. Beginning of May you will get your orders.

Prices and more info up on the 9th :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi Folks,
Yes here we are again, I have forgot how many of these I have done now. But while they keep selling I will keep doing these GB's.
OK this year we have some new gear that are at the bottom of the price list. In that list is the underblanket which folk have been asking for for a few years now. As well as new light weight tarp and hammock in olive green and new to DD in yellow as well. Which Nick thinks might be one of the lightest on the market if not the lightest
The GB will run from the 9th till the the till the end of the month.
As per previous GB's we have to have the mandatory 15 orders, But that is no worry to me as in the past we have sometimes made past that in the first day. And of cause we will stop it when we reach 40 (ish) people.
I will be putting up some picture in kit chatter of the new stock in a day or so.
OK Folks
Thanks
Sandbag47

P.S Nick sent me some pictures last night that he took yesterday in the sunshine. I will put them up on here when I get up later and have had a chance to sort them out.

And Nick has asked me to put the following on,in a hope to help with any Questions about the new Lightweight Tarps and hammocks

A little info about the DD Superlight Range: its been in the pipeline for some time now and finally almost ready our Superlight Range aims to offer people the lightest possible and most compact hammock gear in the world (we 'think' the hammock is the lightest full size hammock in the world including suspension).
We're using incredibly light and very strong rip-stop nylon as well as amsteel whoopie suspension and soft shackle karabiners on the hammock and the same tough nylon for the tarps with our PU 3,000mm coating to make them completely waterproof like all our other tarps.
The Superlight Hammock Mosquito Net is a product we've teamed up with Dan Spence (who some of you will know from you tube, Silva Wolf channel) and Nico Piercy to bring you.
The materials and parts/ suspension etc used for the new range do cost more hence the prices are higher than our normal gear.

More info will be on our website next week but briefly:
Superlight Hammock = 2.7m x 1.4m, whoopie system suspension, total weight including suspension = 280g.
Superlight Tarp = 3m x 2.9m, 19 attachment points, total weight = 460g (exc pegs + guys).
Superlight Hammock Mosquito Net = 2.7m x 1.5m, fits superlight hammock, total weight = 180g.

Total weight for all of above = 920g (+ pegs & guys, approx 50g
).

There will be a discount of £2 off for all additional items over £20.

DD Frontline Hammock = £39 (save £10)
(Olive Green, Coyote Brown, Jet Black or Maroon Red)
DD Travel Hammock = £39 (save £10)
(Olive Green or Coyote Brown)

DD Jungle Hammock = £95 (save £14)

DD Camping Hammock = £20 (save £5)
DD Scout Hammock = £13 (save £2)
Mesh Hammock = £10 (save £2)

DD Tarp (3m x 3m) = £29 (save £6)
DD Tarp XL (4.5m x 3m) = £36 (save £6)
DD Tarp 4 x 4 = £39 (save £7)
DD Tarp M (3.5m x 2.4m) = £29 (save £29)
DD Tarp S (2.8m x 1.5m) = £28 (save £4)

DD Sleeper = £10 (save £2)
DD Pack (combo deal) = £120 (save £12)
(Rucksack, Frontline/ Travel Hammock, Tarp 3x3 + more)

DD Bergen Rucksack = £39 (save £3)
DD Poncho = £20 (save £4)

DD Hammock Sleeve = £6 (save £3)

Whoopie Slings (pair) = £9 (save £3.50)
Tree Huggers (pair) = £6 (save £1.50)
Karabiners made by DMM (x2) = £10 (save £2)

Single Bed Mosquito Net = £13 (save £4)
Double Bed Mosquito Net = £16 (save £4)

New Products:

DD Superlight Hammock (280g) = £42 - save £8 (website price £50)
(Olive Green or Yellow)
DD Superlight Hammock Mosquito Net (180g) = £25 - save £5 (website price £30)
DD Superlight Tarp (460g) = £50 - save £10 (website price £60)
(Olive Green or Yellow)

DD Underblanket = £40 - save £9 (website price £49)
Suitable for temperatures down to -5, Weight = 950g, Pack size = 24cm x 18cm x 18cm, Water resistant.

MK-MIKE

Dec 2, 2009
Milton Keynes
Me please

1. Mk-mike 1xfrontline hammock 1xtarp (3x3) both OG and 1x sleeve

Thanks for running this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
1MKmike 1xfrontline hammock 1 x tarp (3x3) both OG and 1 x sleeve.
2 Man of Tanith 1 x 3x3 tarp in OG
3 beachlover 1 x DD 3x3 tarp in OG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE