DC4 Group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
Hi,
Sorry about this.
Noticed that you are awaiting payment from me and I'm a bit concerned that P.O. are dragging heels.
You should have received P.O.voucher no 1014684469 for £30 and the recorded delivery ref. no is DH 4948 0163 5GB.
Could you give me an update so I may give royal mail a roasting, please?
Thanks

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
reddave said:
Hi,
Sorry about this.
Noticed that you are awaiting payment from me and I'm a bit concerned that P.O. are dragging heels.
You should have received P.O.voucher no 1014684469 for £30 and the recorded delivery ref. no is DH 4948 0163 5GB.
Could you give me an update so I may give royal mail a roasting, please?
Thanks

Sorry my mistake ammended
(came Monday just not had time to update this list yet)

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Arrived this morning and its great ! perfect size and already had a quick go and its bril !

Special cheers again as i know this turned into a bit of a mare for you. ;)

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
Mine arrived this morning, no doubt by this afternoon I'll have bald patches on my arm.

Thanks for this.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Yeah, got mine this morning. :) It really is quite impressive - put a very good new edge on my tired old Global kitchen knife with very little effort, despite the flash molybdenum / vanadium steel (that I've never really been able to sharpen satisfactorily before). :D

Thanks again for running this! :)

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
can the 3 remaining peeps make their payment asap please as they are now in and awaiting to be sent out to you, a huge thanks to all for your help getting this sorted,
and a big thanks to Andrew for making this buy possible,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE