Dartmoor Wild Food Forage and Meet...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
Hi Ivan.

I was wondering that too.

If they need it I could lend a hand and give support. Happy to provide a lift if needed. Might be be more than a handful but I think I can cope. I will have the Sweaty with me so we can man-handle her equipment into the car by hand between us - if she'll let us.

Will she be providing breakfast in the morning?

ATB

GM

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Have a great time guy's and gall's... I'll look forwards to attending one of the later meets!

Its been too long :(

Live well, Big al.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Hi Ivan.

I was wondering that too.

If they need it I could lend a hand and give support. Happy to provide a lift if needed. Might be be more than a handful but I think I can cope. I will have the Sweaty with me so we can man-handle her equipment into the car by hand between us - if she'll let us.

Will she be providing breakfast in the morning?

ATB

GM
I look forward to an interpretation of the dead sea scroll on this one

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Morning! Right off to get some supplies and ingredients for group meals, then up the woods! To my knowledge everyone is sorted re lifts,directions,contact numbers etc.

I am picking the Beekeeper up in Bovey at 1.15pm, but still have not had a reply from Mandi, i have left an answerphone message and will try again later, but i will struggle to get her after 1.30pm, so if she needs a lift later in the day, hopefully someone may be able to collect her .

As usual there are a couple of secret squirrels, who have not let me know for sure, but they know where to come.

Anyway not sure if i will get a chance to get back on here later , so you will have to ring my mobile (reception good at this site) Oh apart from about 9.00 ish as the bank want to borrow some more money!

See you all later

Ivan...

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
OK I can help

Alison is looking well even after some time with the smaller man
and after a censored bit which just came out honest!!
"The cage is open but the beasts asleep"
Mandy claimed some kind of ladylike descent as well
Trevor ate meat
If you don't go you wont know lol

ha ha
"Wullie Reid Fae Peterhead deid; parachute for sale"

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
lol.

I didn't want to cramp Ivan's style. You know no woman can resist a man with a parachute as big as mine!

Anyway, my iphone is still wrapped in gaffa tape and attending weekly therpay sessions after being "abused" by Ivan.

TeaBee

Jun 12, 2011
Devon
"Trevor ate meat"

Oh, No I didn't.....!!!

But thanks for the cheese omelette, Steve. And thanks very much, Alison, for coming up with the Nut Roast and other veggie stuff.
And I'd better thank Ivan for the fried bread despite the damage it's done to my weight loss programme.
I'll never acheive those 'Bradley Wiggins legs' eating grub like that.

See you all at the next one.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well! Thanks guys and gals, that was a great meet fantastic food, top company with plenty of belly laughs as usual and brilliant weather until early hours Sunday morning!

Lots of bushy activities too, bracelet making,stool making (yeah that kind too!) spoon carving,shooting,bread making etc, and a great fungi id couple of hours thanks Steve .

A lovely walk along the old Dartmoor granite railway, and my own personal favourite discovering a mature cork oak on the fringe of the wood, made my weekend .

A big thank you to everyone for making the boys so welcome and spending time with them and teaching them loads, Arry and Steve for the target practice and Dave for the bracelet making, they can't wait to come again, and have not stopped talking about all of it.

Alison for her food prep cooking and washing up skills, much appreciated by, all top grub.

Magic the way we all pulled together with the ferrying of various members to and from site, anyway enough of the sincere stuff, i will be back with the mickey taking and embarrassing items later.

Ivan...

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Ah man. Look at those great photos yet another great weekend missed guess I'm gonna have to sell the family
glad you had good times look forward to next one
all the best

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE