Dartmoor 5 ! The Wrap Up Warm Tour !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
on the food front, if people are into chillis, i will bring some of my nice organic home grown chillis to be used in the prep of something (chilli stoo?). have to be used now or will be no good, if not wanted, no worries, will be used in a bottle of olive oil instead :)

i also had some chilli vodka for xmas in the form of a drinking game... not one of those dangerous and irresponsible "how much can you drink" type games but rather, "how hot can you go" 4 small bottles of vodka, each with an increasing heat rating of chilli. only enough in each bottle for four small shots so for four players

i have 2 on the list (me and i expect Rich) if anyone else would like to play, i'll bring it along, if not, i wont! lol :)

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Yep all makes sense now (except for the bit about electronic boxes that convey human voices without wires and contemporary literary reference to Juliet hanging out in a hotel with Romeo).

Will try to do a very shoddy job of my stew so that I don't make your's look bad Ivan! Tee hee.

If you are doing a stew with potatoes in it Ivan (which I assume you probably are) then shall I drop the mash idea for Friday - or move it to Saturday? Just can't resist that potato peeling!

hangi lamb and dutch oven lemon chicken with mash (and feathers) sounds great :)

so just lunches and breakfasts to sort individually then, cool :)

and beer/cider/tequila/vodka/chocolate of course :)

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
on the food front, if people are into chillis, i will bring some of my nice organic home grown chillis to be used in the prep of something (chilli stoo?). have to be used now or will be no good, if not wanted, no worries, will be used in a bottle of olive oil instead :)

i also had some chilli vodka for xmas in the form of a drinking game... not one of those dangerous and irresponsible "how much can you drink" type games but rather, "how hot can you go" 4 small bottles of vodka, each with an increasing heat rating of chilli. only enough in each bottle for four small shots so for four players

i have 2 on the list (me and i expect Rich) if anyone else would like to play, i'll bring it along, if not, i wont! lol :)

I think it only right that I should represent the fairer sex in that game.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I detect an air of anticipation , surrounding this meet ! and better organised than previous ones , where the Wilson wing it , Is no longer valid !

Lucy , yeah my gastronomic stew will contain potatoes. Am with you on the talking boxes thing .

Jon not to be rude , i have had the misfortune of tasting chilli vodka before , so i for one will just be an observer !
Also poor old Rick can't make this one , so you will have to find other victims , sorry volunteers .

How many sleeps ?

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Or save it for when Rick next comes to a meet. Ciould we deprive him of that pleasure? But then I suppose we could just get more of it for next time, or make a special one just for him (wicked laugh).

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Rick? sorry i dont think i have met him yet?

i have on the list meself, Rich (with an H) and Lucy. if no other takers, we can leave til next time witht he mysterious Rick ;)

re talking boxes, for your learning and information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PMR446

http://www.delboys446.co.uk/ (includes details of distance records including over 135 miles! (though i suspect the set in use would not be legal in the UK)

Arry

Dec 11, 2011
Eastleigh Hants
Hi Peeps,
I'm gonna try and get down this weekend but I'm unsure of what my work commitments are at the mo -I won't know until nearer the end of the week.

I don't understand what the issues are with PMR callsigns - it's easy Arry1, Arry2, Array3 .......

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Oh how easily I am forgotten boo hoo... Lol
Chilli vodka sounds dangerous and if Ivan ain't touching it you know it's gotta be bad but you know ne a chillis the hotter the better as long as it's not Big Als chilli sauce took the skin right of my ar* gee her hee

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
How very dare you sir ! just what are you trying to say ? i will have you know that i am awfully careful about my alcohol intake , especially when you turn up with a bottle with a skull and crossbones on the label !

Also after what it did to Adam ! and the next day before he arose we decided it was best to ditch the remainder and it kept a green sodden 250 year old piece of beech alight for an hour , what do you expect , just ask Adam , oh no you can't amnesia '' oh and you won't be there you light weight , take that you cad !!

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
AAHH !! Big Als chilli sauce , was that those harmless looking little bottles , that with a pin , looked like something royalty would dab behind their ears ?

If so , I was warned , not sufficiently ! As i recall no amount of boys lager that night , put the fire out , and the following morning at dawn , well ! i was glad i had the presence of mind to put a toilet roll in the fridge ! I sat on the loo and my bum went down for a drink !

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Guess the next meet then I shall have t leave the 5 small bottles I have been given of the dreaded Adam juice at home although it comes in 5 lovely colours Hee Hee hee

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Oh how easily I am forgotten boo hoo... Lol
Chilli vodka sounds dangerous and if Ivan ain't touching it you know it's gotta be bad but you know ne a chillis the hotter the better as long as it's not Big Als chilli sauce took the skin right of my ar* gee her hee

You are not forgotten sir - when it comes to making sure that you get a shot at the hard stuff.

I have to admit that I may regret putting myself forward for that game, but you know me, always up for a challenge. I've tried hypothermic - will try hyperthermic instead now! Talk about raising core temperature!!!!

Is it also kept in a Faraday cage? As this is essential for keeping EMF out, and also helps prevent cosmic radiation. Put together with a permanent guard, made up of no less than sixteen dwarfs, each armed with AA12s, loaded with HE rounds. I think this should be sufficient, but it's always safer to err on the side of caution :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE