Dartmoor 4 " Return Of Te Wood Smoke "...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Brief access to a PC this weekend, laptop very, very dead. Nice to catch up om the posts. I have taken Friday off work so I can be down there Thursday night if that is okay with Ivan. Make a list of things you need done when I get there sir!

Looking forward to meeting new faces and seeing old friends.

Lucy

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oi Oi ! what a cool weekend , Adam came down and Katie made it , we had a ball , i will lead you to where ever Adam in his wisdom , decides to post the films we took of the w/e , i rather took over so if the films are rubbish its down to me !

Hi Joel , yes thats cool bring your pal , i promise not to be too hard on him !

Hi Lucy, thats fine for the Thursday eve , you know where i will be , just make your own way up , give a ring or text when you know an idea of time , so i can jump out from behind a tree and test your heart !

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Mr Mayobushcraft , good news indeed sir ! glad you can make this one , Friday is fine and there is plenty of room , please bring your " Blazing Saddles "coffee pot !

TeaBee

Jun 12, 2011
Devon
Hello Ivan,

looks as if you'll have quite a gathering for this one. Would you have room for another one please? I'd like to join you.

TeaBee

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Q's and A's ,

Hi TeaBee, welcome aboard sir , give me a shout via pm , and i will send directions tel. nos. etc.

Paul Webster , yes Katie will be coming !!

Cool if you can make it Badgerooney !!

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Oi Oi ! what a cool weekend , Adam came down and Katie made it , we had a ball , i will lead you to where ever Adam in his wisdom , decides to post the films we took of the w/e , i rather took over so if the films are rubbish its down to me !

Hi Joel , yes thats cool bring your pal , i promise not to be too hard on him !

Hi Lucy, thats fine for the Thursday eve , you know where i will be , just make your own way up , give a ring or text when you know an idea of time , so i can jump out from behind a tree and test your heart !

Unfotunately forgot about a talk I am attending with my boss on the thursday night before the meet - so VERY early Friday instead, or maybe VERY late Thursday night and test your ticker instead Ivan! Nothing like the red lights on a head torch to freak-out the man of the woods who's been reading ghost stories (ref. other thread) (if I remember to change the batteries this time).

Lucy

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Looks like there will be plenty of people at this next meet, which is really nice - maybe just as well I am considering tree-dwelling, might not be room on the ground!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE