Dartmoor 4 " Return Of Te Wood Smoke "...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mongoose13

Feb 17, 2011
You had to fill that form out because i am under 13 and it took ages and then i forgot about it!! N'night!! xxxxx

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
I can make it after all!! The was some doubt - but I can. :lmao:

Bringing and American friend of mine along. He's not a bushcrafter and he's American - so don't be too hard on him fellas! :)

Big L - would you like us to bring anything with us to go in the communal stewpot?

See you all next weekend.

Paul

mayobushcraft

Mar 22, 2007
Yeovil somerset
I am no longer going to be the lone strange American sitting around the fire. Oh well all good things must come to and end. But it will be nice to chat about whats going on across the pond.

James

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Paul, thats good news pal , we will have two Americans in the camp now , all the usual suspects , plus some new faces , nice mix , looking forward to it , should be fun as ever ...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hey James, that would be great mate , depends on whether its dark when you arrive as to us waiting to drive across the field, on Friday morning , as it will spook the horses, if its no hassle to you..

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oi! Lord Savage, do you know what day you are landing , as the red carpet keeps getting sodden , in and out of the hangar !!

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Ivan

Kieran and I are coming on Friday morning and will be ground dwelling.

Mandimoo is coming with us, but not sure what she is doning, will try to find out and let you know.

Phill

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
So to catch up on the whole catering thing, what kind of numbers are we talking for the breakfast stuff (sausages, rolls and eggs in my case)? Sounds like a much bigger meet this time, I am losing track of numbers. Does anyone like duck eggs? I can bring some if the ducks oblige.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Just did a loose count (I got a bit side tracked laughing at some of the previous posts)

18-20 adults, 4 juniors!

Or, 24 juniors depending on how you look at it :D

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
So to catch up on the whole catering thing, what kind of numbers are we talking for the breakfast stuff (sausages, rolls and eggs in my case)? Sounds like a much bigger meet this time, I am losing track of numbers. Does anyone like duck eggs? I can bring some if the ducks oblige.

That's allot of rolls, sausages and eggs. Why don't you bring sausages and eggs Lucy and I'll bring bacon and rolls?

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Morning Campers ! To avoid total confusion , we had started some kind of a supply list , individuals are catering for their own drink needs, and inbetween food requirements , but as you know for those interested we, with the expert sorting of TBL we have 2 group meals planned and a good old fryup, so if one of you more computer literate members could ressurect the old list or start a new one , it would be appreciated...

I have a sneaky feeling this is going to be a vintage meet , thankyou very much for your support , old friends and new ....Ivan

ps dont forget Foxys delicious stew ..

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE