Dartmoor 4 " Return Of Te Wood Smoke "...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi adam great videos your getting good at them,ivan I'm up for another meet if its going will check when i am free , hi paul i hope igor enjoyed himself and we
weren't to much for him send him my regards when you speak to him next and hello to the rest of you I'm glad the pics came out alright regards dave

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
I'm busy this coming weekend and the next but after that up for another meet any time. Better start packing up so i'm ready....

Oh yes and Badger I've got a couple of nice pics of you swinging that axe, thought you might want to see them as nobody has any video. just have to get them on here via someone else, TBL?

Off to 800 acres of woodland tomorrow night. Will put in a good word for you guys.

Last edited:

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
hi adam great videos your getting good at them,ivan I'm up for another meet if its going will check when i am free , hi paul i hope igor enjoyed himself and we
weren't to much for him send him my regards when you speak to him next and hello to the rest of you I'm glad the pics came out alright regards dave

Hey Dave, didn't you take another group shot on Saturday daytime of us all around the campfire? I shouted out "finish me off"! Which got a few laughs on film

Well if anyone is interested, I'm planning my meet for the 11th-13th of November. I know Dave was interested, and maybe Paul (Ichneumon).
Only reason I'm saying here, is it won't be a public meet this time. Cliv, Karl and Tim (Tank) are up for it, if they can make those dates.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
im away this weekend messing about on the river, out of blighty for the weekends of 22nd and 29th oct. im not aware of any commitments in november through to 2nd weekend of december inc. from then on im committed until 1st full weekend of january

but dont worry about considering me, not as if ive been particulary reliable of late :(

whats is the non public meet Adam?

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
your reply has confused me. let me try again...are girls invited and where (ish) will it be if are?

sorry mistake - for 'reply' read 'post'.

Last edited:
Ok, non public, as in not open to folks of which I have not partaken meets with before hand, but to include (although not limited to) members of both/either/neither gender, plus friends/acquaintances/lovers/partners/siblings/parents/children, of the above mentioned, included persons.
Should you wish to voice your intentions/wishes/longings/yearnings, to attend such a meet/friendly gathering/shindig/hoedown/knees up/do, please feel free to contact me/myself/I, via email/voice call/fax/PM/IM/MMS/SMS/SOS.

Has that cleared anything up? ;)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi paul i will look through the photos and get back to you
stick men and woman
10xvmg8.jpg

paul this is the best one i can find the other ones your in well you will see
dcues8.jpg

119mezp.jpg

one for mandy
6xs3gy.jpg

theres a few more regards dave

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Ok, non public, as in not open to folks of which I have not partaken meets with before hand, but to include (although not limited to) members of both/either/neither gender, plus friends/acquaintances/lovers/partners/siblings/parents/children, of the above mentioned, included persons.
Should you wish to voice your intentions/wishes/longings/yearnings, to attend such a meet/friendly gathering/shindig/hoedown/knees up/do, please feel free to contact me/myself/I, via email/voice call/fax/PM/IM/MMS/SMS/SOS.

Has that cleared anything up? ;)

Crystal clear! Sounds good, so next question is in what part of the country will this be held?

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hello, i am going to suss out the new site on Saturday, with a little help from a couple of local advisors, (wink wink nudge nudge, say no more ) will post a report upon my return , hopefully we might have found another suitable location for our craft !! But if not do not despair, things are in place for one last one this year at the original site , for those suffering from withdrawal symptoms.
Just to say a big THANKYOU !! to all who came , cooked , brought provisions , shared knowledge , skills, and generally made it yet another memorable meet , personally i couldn't imagine life without you lot !! Crikey ! thats enough of that twaddle ... Some have said its escapism , or running away from the real world . I cant remember who said, aren't all forms of recreation , just that ?

Any way atb Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oi! mongoose , you twonk ! if you want to remain a fully paid up member of the Dartmoor Bushcraft Society , please refrain from posting awkward questions in the public domain, There thats told you !!

And stop giving trade secrets away at the meets ... Love you Dad...

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Looking forwatd to a good find Ivan all the best with that hope it goes well as suffering withdrawl symptoms in this closed in front room.
found some pics that I took hope this works

http://i53.tinypic.com/vzkeon.jpg[/I

all the best
Rick

I dont know how to put pictures on here, computer illiterate me

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE