Danner Arcadia's and Pro Boot ECW's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
I pair of Black size 9 EE Danner Arcadia's Leather / Cordura boots. Goretex lined with 200g insulation. These boot's have been worn a couple of times but are in more or less 'as new' condition. They are fantastic boot's that would cost you over £175 (£210 in Silverman's) to buy new. As seen here
http://www.silvermans.co.uk/silver/docs/productpics/danacboot.htm

Actual Boots. Photo does not do them justice. Loads of tread left, no damage to uppers and hardly any creasing. Boot has been treated with Nikwax Aqueous Wax.

These are an absolute steal at £75

I've also got some Pro-Boot ECW boots. Very similar to the Danners except all leather, these are the version that lace all the way to the toe. Again, worn a few times but nothing excessive. Goretex lined and 3M insulated, size 9M and in black. As seen here
http://www.silvermans.co.uk/silver/docs/productpics/proboot.htm

Actual Boots. Again, pic's don't do these justice. Load's of tread left, and the creasing has been exagerated by the flash. Bullet proof boot's!
£35 NOW SOLD

Buy Both pairs for £100!

Also got a DPM yoke for PLCE bergan pouchs to turn them into a daysack. Brand new, never used, your's for £12.50 Now gone

All prices include recorded postage, packing and paypal fee's. PM reserves, payment secures. Thanks for looking

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
The wife thinks I have too many sharps, she may be right.

I'll be looking to find another four legged friend to look after me whilst out in the hills at the end of the year, I could justify them that way.

If they are still here soon, I'll trawl through my sharps and bits mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE