Le Chameau Skadi Leather Boot. UK 9,

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Latest leather Goretex full length zip boots from Le Chameau... Fully waterproof and fleece lined. Full zip makes this type of boot far easier to put on and tuck in the trousers before zipping up. Or leave them open if you have a wide calf as they also have a goretex leather gusset behind the zip.

Only worn these on one outing for two hours on grass and down the reserve, had them as a present but I feel they are a bit posh for me and I prefer my Musto's. They are not far off as new condition.

They were bought from Country House Outdoor and are covered for close on a year with their warranty.. These boots are pretty much £300 everywhere.

http://www.countryhouseoutdoor.co.u...product_info.html?products_image_group=Marron

I will put them on Ebay on Sunday where they will probably fetch a little more than I will offer them here.

£210 Posted via Parcel Force 48 hr tracked recorded post. Via BT or Paypal is fine but please add 3.5%.

Thanks..

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE