Dan from the Midlands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all,

I'm Dan, a 25 y.o Engineer from the Midlands.

I've done a lot of camping in my years, going away with my parents almost every other weekend through the summers as a child, but haven't kept that up.

My parents camping style has very much diverged from my preference, which is a back to basics approach.

Where they bring carpet for the tent and a full Dyson vacuum cleaner, I prefer the idea of a sleeping bag under a tarp with no electricity.

Unfortunately, with living in Birmingham, there isn't really a great outdoors on my doorstep, but I'm prepared to travel.

My fiance and I are looking to get outselves setup with a basic Bushcraft kit, to go and do some real camping and just enjoy nature.

Looking forward to speaking with you all.

Dan

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Welcome dan

Spend quite a bit of time in brum, loads of places to explore just a little way out of the city. I keep meaning to pop along to one of the local meets ( north wood/ rough close)- a good opportunity to put faces to names and practice/ share skills I reckon...have a look, maybe see you there!

Cheers j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE