damascus bracelet

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Wow, weird.
Mine was out of the mouth of a millions of years old shark, so I don't think he had any need of it any more :D I did some work for a local lass so it was a gift......maybe I should of just made up a story for you about how I took on a shark and came away with a lot of scars and his tooth.

hellize

Maker
Jun 26, 2017
transylvania
Mine was out of the mouth of a millions of years old shark, so I don't think he had any need of it any more :D I did some work for a local lass so it was a gift......maybe I should of just made up a story for you about how I took on a shark and came away with a lot of scars and his tooth.
Hehe! Shark wrestling ought to be fun! :D

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Hehe! Shark wrestling ought to be fun! :D
Sounds good but then I would be in his world, and he's a perfected bad bottom of a killing, eating, mofo machine that has needed to adapted little over millions of years, I think I would get my rump handed too me if it wasn't most and more likely the fact he just ate it :aarghh::D

hellize

Maker
Jun 26, 2017
transylvania
Sounds good but then I would be in his world, and he's a perfected bad bottom of a killing, eating, mofo machine that has needed to adapted little over millions of years, I think I would get my rump handed too me if it wasn't most and more likely the fact he just ate it :aarghh::D

Yeah, you must be right ;) I too heard that sharks swim quite well.
Well, my personal adaptation sure is much faster. I am getting hairier and hairier with every passing day. (and not where I should, either! :D )

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Yeah, you must be right ;) I too heard that sharks swim quite well.
Well, my personal adaptation sure is much faster. I am getting hairier and hairier with every passing day. (and not where I should, either! :D )
I don't know what to tell you ("cough"Werewolf!) must be your age, its not like you live somewhere with old legends of anything ("cough" blood werewolf!......"cough" nosferatu!!) I guess we transform... I mean age! ungracefully.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE