For Sale G-Shock Full Metal GMW-5000-1ER with Casio metal bracelet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Afternoon Bushcrafters,

For sale is a full metal G-Shock, the GMW-5000-1ER variant which comes stock with a rubber strap, and to which I've added the Casio bracelet from its sibling model the GMW-5000B-1ER. Stock link here which shows it in its original configuration: https://www.casio.com/us/watches/gshock/product.GMW-B5000-1/

This is a negative display, which I both prefer the look of and find more legibile than the positive displays. Being a G-Shock, it is extremely functional, with a plethora of alarms, world time functions etc. and has the benefit of being solar powered too.

Comes as a full set, with all the paperwork, box, tin, hang tag, spare links, rubber strap etc.

This has some marks here and there as is inevitable with a satin/polished steel watch. I've taken a video to show all the marks to it and the bracelet, including the ding on the bezel and the lug screws - do ensure you watch it so you can see the watch's condition.

Asking £310 with delivery on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Griffo32

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE