Custom SAK scales.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi all.

Swiss Army Knife scales available. Pre cut and drilled. All you have to do is glue them on and sand to desired finish. All scales cut oversize by a mm or so.

Available in Walnut, cherry, eucalyptus burl, spalted beech ( 1 set only), Yew, elm burr, corian, Amboyna, Rippled sycamore, Afzelia burl, camphor burl, plus a few more ( ask if you want something not listed and i'll see what stock i have)

I also have enough carbon fibre to do one set at £20 a set
Or i can do solid Brass or stainless steel at £25 per set

These have had a quick wipe with oil to show the grain better.

Edit. These scales are for the large SAK ( 91mm long), i have templates for the medium ones too.

Previous thread here to see some examples of our members work :)
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44722&highlight=pimp+your+SAK

Elm £7
P1000708.jpg

Eucalyptus Burl £12 SOLD!!!!!!!
P1000709.jpg

Plum £7
P1000710.jpg

Splated Beech SOLD!!!!
P1000711.jpg

Walnut £9
P1000712.jpg

Cherry £7
P1000713.jpg

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Gorgeous. Shame I'm such a klutz at fitting - be lovely to have a curvy shaped set in Walnut on a Huntsman

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
would you be able tae alter them tae acommodate the slots for tweezers and toothpic so they could fit in? as im the same as Hugo.

If the above could be done id be interested

Not sure mate. I don't have any really small tools to do it other than by hand carving with a knife. I'm getting a dremel soon so i will be able to then.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
I'm beginning to get a feeling of Déjà vu!

Love the look of the plum, though, that's got to be a great effect when mounted up!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE