knife making projects and materials

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

primitive man

Jun 18, 2008
west midlands
Hi all I have a variety of projects and materials in different stages of progress however I now don't have the time to finish them and so Im putting them up for sale

First up i have 6 of my GPK (General Purpose knife) blanks for sale they are 230mm long by 34mm wide by 4mm thick 01 tool steel , they have been laser cut and professionally heat treated to 58/59 rockwell all they need is some finishing work and a bevel put on.

I have 6 of these for sale and im looking for £16 posted for each of these 2 OUT OF 6 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
img0459ng.jpg

I also have one GPK the same specs as above but with a scandi grind put on it just needs some sanding and finishing work on the flats as there is some pitting

img0456rb.jpg

im looking for £22 for this posted

I then have 4 other blanks for sale all 01 tool steel in different stages

img0460ir.jpg

1. is a woodlore clone style blade a scandi bevel has been put on it and it has a 8mm lanyard hole -it just needs pin holes drilling and heat treating and a final bevel £13 posted
2. next is a spyderco inspired blade it has been heat treated and has a scandi bevel it just needs a final bevel and sanding on the flats £ 13 posted SOLD PENDING FUNDS
3. and 4. are my smaller neck knife designs and are made from laser cut and professioanlly heat treated 01 tool steel 160mm long by 20mm wide and 3.8mm thick they just need bevels and the flats sanding im looking for £12 posted for these BOTH NOW SOLD PENDING FUNDS

and finally i have two sets of knife scales one set cherry burl and one set zebrano wood both 10mm thick by 50mm wide and 125mm long and im looking for £12 a set

zebrano wood
img0463ov.jpg

cherry burl NOW SOLD PENDING FUNDS
img0464zx.jpg

many thanks Alex

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE