crusader mess kit and more cash needed to fund other purchases also swaps possible

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys ive a list of some low priced items I need to purchase but have to sell some of my gear to get them.
I will list sale prices but also possible trades alongside each one
the prices include paypal fees and uk mainland postage.

bcb crusader mess tins in very very clean almost new condition. £14.oop or swap 10 or 12mm catty ammo mold

pocket stove. with almost new genuine trangia burner. stove has discolouration due to use but isn't warped or anything.
wanting £25.oop for pair or swap milbro catapult in brass. or realtree camo not joker model please? or swap two zebra billy cans prefer the smaller of the models must be very clean. and not altered
or swap pairof walkie talkies in mint condition.

cheers guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I would also swap the crossbow for a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet or small forest axe... just an extra possible temptation cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I cant do proper photos till tomorrow morning but if any member has interest in any item listed give me a pm and al try to get photos for you. just that photo bucket is playing up a little. al have it sorted properly by morning but touch and go for now. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
new addition and photos here.

the new addition is a gerber bear grylls set of compact fixed blade survival knife in first class condition
and a compact pocket knife uk legal carry non locking perfect edc
im looking for £30 for the pair and will not split this price includes paypal fees and uk postage.
I would also swap these two together for milbro proshot catapult in brass or camo any model considered but not the joker please?
I would also px this set for a standard milbro style brass or aluminium catapult or frame alone but it must be in mint condition
would also swap for pair of small zebra billy cans ie 10 and 12 cm models in very clean un altered condition.
would also px for a tatonka stainless steel folding handled mug to go with my Nalgene water bottle.
here are the photos.

next up are the photos of the crusader mess tins the trangia burner is not with the mess tin but appears on same photo the burner goes with the pocket stove

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
pocket stove and mess tins gone now guys just the knives left so in view of this price drop to £25 posted and paypalled over 18 years old only cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE