or swaps more stuff guys

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
price drop on milbro proshot was £40. now £35. item is easy worth 3 times that amount still open to the swaps im after the price does not reflect the value.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
only the maps left guys. the dutch oven is gone.
the catty may be sorted ie traded in an hour or so but nothing set in concrete as the other guys knows full well. so its still here till its gone.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
well things do turn out funny. the dutch oven deal fell through cos of distance. but the catty is gone.
so dutch oven is still here can deliver/ meetup over shortish distance it the oven goes in a trade. I cant deliver/ meetup if the oven is sold cheers guys.

only the maps left guys. the dutch oven is gone.
the catty may be sorted ie traded in an hour or so but nothing set in concrete as the other guys knows full well. so its still here till its gone.

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Greatbear skillit arrived today very well wrapped great little pan thanks. Pleasure doing business.
Fancy a Dutch oven but im now where near your neck of the woods.

Sent from somewhere?

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
Got me crusader this morning from sorting office,as missed parcel yesterday,pleasure to deal with you again.:)

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
cheers all you guys glad your all happy :You_Rock_
the dutch oven and catapult are still here as the deals fell through on both of them open to offers from my swaps list and the cash prices
cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Catapult now definitely gone just dutch oven left guys so if it don't go on here it will go to the car boot sale this coming Wednesday. rather it go to someone on here though.
if someone lived close enough and was willing to collect it I would be very willing to swap it for one of these items.

16cm zebra billy can in mint to new condition
honey stove prefer early one but must be in very very good clean condition
decent camera tripod in very good condition
good quality binoculars. in mint condition
british army dpm or mtp tarp/ basha in mint to new condition
puukko in very very good to new condition
try me with other offers?
cheers guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE