crusader kit pop up hide and sharps edc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys No luck offering these items in trade for what im after so I thought id try here.
all prices include paypal fees and uk postage.

I have up for sale or trade
pop up shooting hide/ fishing shelter this works on same principle of a pop up tent but its tall
like this one but olive green ebay number 200963944040 brand new unused £20 or swap brass uco candle lanter or large piece of veg tanned leather enough to make a back quiver or trade pocket stove or honey stove

next up is a full crusader kit including bcb crusader mug/ and cooker/ and lid. with 2013 osprey water bottle and mug and mtp water bottle pouch all in very very good almost new condition mug and cooker used twice
now gone..........

next is a Whitby drop point liner lock stainless blade and I believe micarta handle but again im not sure so don't quote me please. £12. posted or swap any of the above its or in combination with any above deal

next up is a carbon bladed edc lambfoot rosewood grip and brass pins brand new unused £12 posted to your door or swap / combine any of the above deals

and to finish off a lovely Japanese made barlow knife the cutting edge is under 3 inches and is stainless mirror polished the handle is rosewood with brass bolsters and brass pins. lovely every day carry knife. £20 or swap or combine in trades any of the above

knives available to persons of 18 years of age and older.

things im also looking for are
arrow fletching jig
milbro catapults all or brass
catty ammo mold
bloodshot ghost catapult
arrows
broadheads.
wenger soldier sak
us army pocket knife
us army cup and cooker kit

francis barker compass.
cammenga compass.
british army issue mtp basha.
vapalux m320 lantern working or not

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE