Crusader Cooker/58 pattern water bottle.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I like this bit of kit a lot, I've decided I need some kind of case/pouch thingy for the whole thing. You know to stop it clankin about in me pack and to just generally tidy things up and pack away more neatly. What do you learned Craftbusher types use for the job???

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I pack my bottle and crusader mug into a side pouch and tend to pack the burner part separately. Here's my take on the cooker part...

DSC_0201_zpsuf5xatta.jpg

DSC_0202_zpsjc6qtksf.jpg

DSC_0203_zpsg1ukdoef.jpg

monkeyboystove_zpsfd795554.jpg

crusader_zps5e1bbbad.jpg

Can you tell I love my crusader mug ;)?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
This....

Made (coincidentally) by Viper. Perfect size that prevents rattles, pocket inside for a lid too. All the commercial pouches made for the set are too big and it rattles around in them, but this Viper pouch is almost tailored. Takes the bottle, two mugs, lid and cooker. I've never seen a pouch that fits the set so perfectly as this. Cheap too.

http://www.vipertacticalshop.co.uk/water-bottle-pouch.html

Last edited:

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
I use a kettle and an oven. This combination I find fits snugly into my kitchen surrounded by a house. Not as light as that army stove thingy. But it keeps you warm in winter, has a roof to keep off rain, warm water and best of all. Carpets.

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I use a kettle and an oven. This combination I find fits snugly into my kitchen surrounded by a house. Not as light as that army stove thingy. But it keeps you warm in winter, has a roof to keep off rain, warm water and best of all. Carpets.
Yeah but your a girl of the female type and everything! I ain't even domesticated :lmao:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex

:D

I've been known to carpet the Oztent, much to the amusement of my fellow campers. And I have a mini gas fire. There, I've confessed ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE