Craghoppers Mono Mid Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Anyone got a pair of these?
I'm on the look out for a pair of light weight summer boots and I do like the look of these:

Just wanted to hear from anyone with first hand experience - what's the fit like? Durability? Quality? And all those kinds of things.
Cheers.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
I bought some.
They're ****. Don't waste your money.
The sole is quite wide, like a paddle. Yet the upper is actually both quite narrow and long - half a size too narrow and half a size too long.
That, combined with the proud rubber toe cap, means they are like wearing clown's shoes.
They also have quite a high heel rise, which I don't like. And you can tell that some of the treads on the sole are actually hollow!
If it wasn't for the narrow fitting and high heel then they'd make a great pair of Summer boots. But as it is, they are unwearable.
A waste of £42. Thank God I didn't pay £60.
Thanks, Craghoppers, on helping me fritter away money on a piece of rubbish.

Oh, and the positives - they are light and flexible, which I really like.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Another nail in the coffin for these boots.
Determined to get some kind of wear out of them, I'm wearing them today.
However, it's raining here, and I can confirm that when you step on a smooth, wet, surface in these boots the soles slip.
Admittedly, they are clearly fair weather boots, but still..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE