Crafty Secret Santa 2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bhod

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
North Tyneside
Many, many, many thanks to my secret santa for the noggin and the leather and wood wax, muchly appreciated and will be put to very good use. Have a cool yule everyone, may hugs and chrimbo cheer abound for you all.
Bhod x

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Thanks to my secret Chris Cringle, a nice leather pouch, carved spoon, acorn and bead and a monkey fist and skull bead key chain. Again thank you and have a merry Christmas.

xmas 003.jpg

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Santa sent me this smashing black leather notebook.

BCUKcraftysanta15_zps0ubu2p4p.jpg

Thank you. Santa. :)

DogRose

Forager
Apr 19, 2015
Isle of Wight
Absolutely over the moon with my gift and very grateful for the time, effort and expense that has gone into it. I received a home made kit with everything needed to create four leather pouches:
CSS gift.jpg
It included four different patterns, some beautiful leather, thread, needles, beeswax, pewter beads, artificial sinew and some leather cord. Also included was a lovely card with some information about the contents and a bag of chaga, a brew of which I am drinking as I type.
I'm pretty sure who this great gift is from and tbh it couldn't have been more on the money, as I've been thinking about doing some leatherwork for a while and making some pouches was probably where I was going to start, so a kit like this with all the bits and instructions is ideal. I've also never tried chaga tea before so a massive thank you for that as well, I like it:)
I hope my secret santa and everyone else has a great day, happy yule!

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
So, this is either from my lovely Santa friend or from my lovely bran tub friend - either way it is an utter delight, thank you so much... I am very pleased and it made the rest of the household rather pleased that I know such nice and interesting people! image.jpg

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Thanks to my secret santa for the lovely bag, homemade picallili, mince meat, and sauce, sloe gin, and a big block of beeswax! Quality :) and huge thanks to Dave for organising, especially during such a busy time, cheers :)

24cfe96d881cd5c772d708524a9d9f0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
Thank you secret santa for this whoopie sling, it's defo gonna be a great addition to my hammock, I have never used one before and very excited to to try this out :)
Merry Christmas and god bless.mb uploadfromtaptalk1451076516966.jpg

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Thank you to my secret Santa, over the moon with my gift, a super file knife sheath and strop set pictures to follow

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
I'm away from home - and when I left I had either had the bran tub or the Santa arrive but not both - it's something to look forwards to when I get home on Monday...

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
I am so delighted with my secret Santa gift... He or she asked if I'd been good this year? I think, to receive this wonderful present, I must have been outstanding! Thank you. Really beautiful.image.jpgimage.jpg I'm quite overwhelmed...😊🎈🎉🐝🚲⛺️🏕😊🖌🔔📚🎨🎈😊🌲🌳🏅🎅🏽

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Bit late in posting but I wanted to thank my secret santa gift, it is amazing and really skillfully made. Many thanks again secret santa I will make good use of my gift.

b8dcf8f2b439ea21a4c313833de03068.jpg

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Oh, very posh.

Im glad my recipient is happy,-when I got him I was thinking `Oh dear, heres a hard one to please, hes so skilled.`

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
Sorry for the delay in posting, I was over the moon with my gift! It wasn't something I would ever thought of using but suits me and my lifestyle perfectly. Thank you not so secret santa, I wont drop names as I have noticed their discretion on here, I will keep it to the pm's

And thanks again dave for organising it again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE